Pigmoles played a massive role in the lives of Jeeha's residents, since they were used as their only known source of food, clothing, and even bathing. Because their water supply was limited to only be used for drinking, bathing was performed by allowing pigmoles to lick the dirt and such off of one's body.
The chief was characterized as being "as large as he is a jerk".
- Jeeha Village Chief
- Joe (Kamina's father, deceased)
- Kamina's Mother (presumed deceased)
- Takeshi (Simon's father, deceased)
- Sheeta (Simon's mother, deceased)
- The drills used in Jeeha Village were invented by Simon's father, Takeshi, according to the first light novel.
- Jeeha Village gets its name from a derivative of the Japanese word "hashi" (haji), which means "end".
- The word Jiha in Korean means "underground".